Your mission this semester is academic success! We can help.
The University of Minnesota Libraries welcomes learners and scholars from all cultures and backgrounds. We are committed to providing a safe, open environment, and the broadest possible access to quality information.
Here are new things for fall 2019:
- Success.umn.edu brings together peer tutoring and other services to help you succeed this semester. These services can help all students be more efficient and help take a step up.
- Get organized at our Back to School Planning party in Walter Library on Tuesday, September 24 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Fill out a semester calendar, learn about peer tutoring, explore tools to be more productive and connect with other students (maybe even make a study group).
- In a student group? Learn about “Paint the Bridge” stencil making at the Libraries’ Makerspaces.
- The Libraries and the Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship at the Carlson School are cooking up a new space called the Toaster. It is a place where ideas are generated, discoveries are made, and entrepreneurial spirits are ignited. It will be popping up fall 2019 in basement of Walter Library!
- Construction is underway in the basement of Wilson Library for two more 1:Button Recording Studios. These are easy-to-use with no experience needed. They are fully automated HD video recording spaces with professional studio lighting and sound equipment. Reserve one today in the Bio-Medical, Magrath, or Walter libraries— or later this semester in Wilson Library.