In this episode of “Read This Book!,” Megan Kocher, curator of the Doris Kirschner Cookbook Collection at the University of Minnesota, discusses books with holiday cookie recipes.
- “Betty Crocker’s Cooky Book,” by Betty Crocker
- ”Pillsbury Best Cookies Cookbook,” by Pillsbury Company
- “Jewish Holiday Cooking,” by Jayne Cohen
- “The International Cookie Cookbook,” by Nancy Baggett
- “Christmas Recipes,” by Central Electric & Gas Company
The books are available in Magrath Library in the Doris S. Kirschner Cookbook Collection at the University of Minnesota.[yumprint-recipe id=’53’]
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below