Commonwealth Terrace Cooperative 2022 Art Contest
August 16 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us at Magrath Library to celebrate the first art contest at Commonwealth Terrace Cooperative (CTC), the student housing cooperative on the St. Paul campus. View all the photographs submitted by neighbors at CTC, and celebrate the two community-elected winners, Noha Besheer (“Sunset”) and Raymond Co (“CTC = Center of the Terrific Cosmos)!
- Noha Besheer, “Sunset”
- Yorkinoy Shermatova, “Fall in CTC”
- Arif Angga, “Growing Neighborfood (dinner with gardening friends, serving food from all over the world)”
- Xinyi Wu, “A Column of Leaves Decided to Embrace Autumn Earlier than Their Neighbors”
- Raymond Co, “CTC = Center of the Terrific Cosmos”
- Joungmin Kim, “We are always busy”
- Dingbin Huang and Yuxin Wang, “New Year Ice Bubble in CTC”
- Eric Nazareno, “Happy kid with his harvested garden produce”
- Partha, “CTC – A place for Fun and Safety”
- Fangying Huang, “Double Rainbow at CTC”
- Marilia Rojas, “A fire sunset”
- Edward Yang, “Sunset at CTC”
We hope you enjoy the exhibition and we thank you for celebrating our U of M community’s creative talent!
Since its start in 1970, CTC has served University of Minnesota students and their families with the highest-quality living environment without compromising affordability. Our sustainable co-op culture is driven by exploration, cross-cultural connections, and innovation, through which we inspire our residents to lead, work, and serve with the skill and understanding vital to creating a better world.
What: Commonwealth Terrace Cooperative 2022 Art Contest
When: Tuesday, Aug. 16, 3-5 p.m.
Where: Magrath Library, St. Paul campus
Have an idea for a future exhibit? Want to see your own artwork on the wall? Please send suggestions or submissions to Kristen Mastel, email@example.com.