menu
Annie's BlogFeatured Blog PostNews

Annie’s final blog post

By September 10, 2020September 16th, 2023No Comments
Annie Hoffman

Annie Hoffman

Annie Hoffman here! This is my final blog post as the Student Journalist for the Libraries. My senior year and Honors thesis will require my full attention this fall. I have really enjoyed serving in this role for the past year. Here’s what I’ve been up to as the semester began this week.

Several required texts for my fall courses are available from Wilson Library. Although the University Libraries is now open for current students, staff, and faculty, it is also possible for students to access online portions of the University’s physical collections. When viewing a title in the online catalog, select “Get It” and choose a pickup location or select home delivery. My books arrived quickly, and I was able to get a head start on assigned readings before the semester started.

Annie's LoomI also tried out a new craft this week. I constructed a loom using this tutorial. I love learning a new skill, and I look forward to weaving my way through the coming winter.

Finally, I am working to clarify my proposed thesis topic. I plan to investigate the potential role of contemporary dance pedagogy in Montessori classrooms. I will utilize numerous library resources to complete this project, including the Assignment Calculator and consultations with a librarian. I am excited to pursue a topic that I am passionate about!

Thank you for following along this year as I explored the University Libraries and everything they have to offer. Keep reading!

—Annie Hoffman

markenge

Author markenge

More posts by markenge

© 2024 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Privacy Statement | Acceptable Use of IT Resources