menu
Annie's BlogNewsThe U of M Libraries' COVID-19 response

Rain, sunshine, spine poetry, and green onions

By May 20, 2020September 16th, 2023No Comments
Spine Poetry

Spine Poetry

Hello! Annie Hoffman here, Student Journalist for the Libraries. As spring turns into summer, I am enjoying both the cozy rainy days and the bright sunny ones. Here’s what I’ve been up to!

This week I played around with book spine poetry. In this simple genre of poetry, you arrange book titles to make a poem. This one is my best work so far, it was also featured on the Libraries’ Instagram

Regrowing veggies and reading ‘The Night Circus’

Green Onions growing in a jarI’ve been learning about regrowing store-bought vegetables. These green onions grow really fast, and have featured in many of our recent meals.

I am finishing up Erin Morgenstern’s The Night Circus. It’s an expansive and immersive novel about a mysterious circus, love, and magic. If you are looking for escapism, this one is definitely worth your time!

Please continue to do everything you can to keep all of us safe and well. Stay home, stay healthy, and keep reading!

markenge

Author markenge

More posts by markenge

© 2024 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Privacy Statement | Acceptable Use of IT Resources