Join the University Libraries for in-depth training that will help you learn data management best practices, stay organized throughout the research process, and prepare datasets for preservation, sharing, and re-use.
This custom one-day workshop is open to all University of Minnesota Duluth College of Pharmacy, Medical School, and Integrated Biosciences faculty, graduate students, and research support staff.
The workshop will be followed by optional one-on-one consultations that will be customized to meet invidual research needs.
Mark your calendar for October 29 and 30 and register today!
What: Data Management Workshop
When: 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., October 29, 2018
Where: 68 MED
What: One-on-one data management consultations
When: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., October 30, 2018
Where: KAML (room confirmed with registration)
- Light breakfast from 8:30-9:00
- Welcome & Introductions 9:00-9:15
- Data Management Basics 9:15-10:15
- Stretch/Break 10:15-10:30
- Documentation & File Management 10:30-11:30
- Breakout Groups 11:35-12:35
- Lunch 12:35-1:35
- Long-Term Topics (Preservation) 1:40-2:40
- Review Action Items 2:45-3:00
- Wrap-Up/Evaluations 3:00-3:15
The instructors for the session are librarians at the Health Sciences Libraries, University of Minnesota Twin Cities with expertise related to grants and data management, and federal funding requirements.