It is vacation time. Time to load up the car and head out on the road. Before you go–take a moment to explore some of the online Minnesota maps from the John R. Borchert Map Library, in the sub-basement of Wilson Library. Or come in and explore print maps, GIS software, historic maps, globes, plat maps, 35 mm slides, negatives and more.
- Read about the digitization of more than 4,500 historical aerial photos of Minneapolis, as part of a collaborative effort with the City of Minneapolis and the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Minnesota Historical Aerial Photographs Online (MHAPO)
Online access to over 121,000 digital copies of Minnesota air photos found in our collection and available from Landview
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensed Imagery
Online index of the Borchert Map Library’s aerial photography holdings
- Minnesota and Twin Cities Online Mapping Tools & Aerial Imagery
Links to state-wide and Twin Cities online mapping tools.
- Minnesota County Plat Maps and Atlases
Online index to the Borchert Map Library’s Minnesota county plat map and atlas holdings
- Selected Historic Minnesota Collections
Online index to selected historic Minnesota collections in the Borchert Map Library