Science Librarian Megan Kocher discusses cookbooks in this episode of “Read This Book!” from the University of Minnesota Libraries.
The books are:
- “Edible Twin Cities: The Cookbook,” by Angelo Gentile
- “Minnesota’s Farmers Market Cookbook,” by Tricia Cornell and Paul Markert
- “Minnesota’s Bounty: The Farmers Market Cookbook,” by Beth Dooley
- Original Local,” by Heid E. Erdrich, and
- “The New Midwestern Table,” by Amy Thielen.
Each of the books are part of the University of Minnesota’s Kirschner Cookbooks Collection. Kocher is the curator for this collection. For more information, please refer to the Kirschner Cookbooks Collection blog.